The Ravens suffered their largest collapse since 1997 and their first in the Lamar Era, blowing a 3 touchdown lead in the fourth quarter. A game with some of the highest highs and the lowest lows, we try to sift through what happened and how the team can bounce back.
We had some fun this episode and left in a few more outtakes than normal. Hope you enjoy our breakdown of the biggest game of the Ravens season against the Browns.
For this week’s episode we looked ahead at the next decade to predict the Ravens most likely to spend a majority of the decade with the team. Using the past two decades of the Ravens as a lens, we discuss the tradeoffs and hard decisions the Ravens will have to make.
Ravens who played the most seasons 2000-2009
- Ray Lewis – 10 seasons (2000-09)
- Chris McAllister – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Matt Stover – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Todd Heap – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Kelly Gregg – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Jonathan Ogden – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Ed Reed – 8 seasons (2002-09)
- Mike Flynn – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Edwin Mulitalo – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Adalius Thomas – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Bart Scott – 7 seasons (2002-08)
- Terrell Suggs – 7 seasons (2003-09)
- Jarret Johnson – 7 seasons (2003-09)
Ravens who played the most seasons 2010-2019
- Morgan Cox – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Sam Koch – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Marshall Yanda – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Joe Flacco – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Terrell Suggs – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Jimmy Smith – 9 seasons (2011-19)
- Justin Tucker – 8 seasons (2012-19)
- Lardarius Webb – 8 seasons (2010-17)
- Brandon Williams – 7 seasons (2013-19)
- Dennis Pitta – 7 seasons (2010-2016)
Justin from YouTube’s Bengals Collector joins us to discuss his team. This is the first time the Ravens will get to face Joe Burrow, the new face of the franchise. We discuss how we think this game will play out and if its the beginning of a new divisional rivalry.
The season is just under a week away! Peter is back and we had a chance to discuss our thoughts on the 53 man roster as well as the upcoming home opener against the Cleveland Browns.
On Monday night the crew was excited to hear about Jimmy Smith returning for at least one more year with the Ravens after the more somber news of Ron Marciniak passing away. We discussed how Jimmy Smith and the Ravens other free agent signings play into the overall offseason strategy for the Ravens.
Thanks to everyone who filled out the Comp Pick Bracket and joined in on the conversation either on Twitter or Reddit. We’re glad you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Titans Fan Tim makes his return to the pod to talk about this rematch. We all remember how last time went… will this time be any different? Both teams are 6-3 and need the win for playoff implications. While both teams are battling injuries, who will come out on top?