The Ravens offense was unable to consistently score touchdowns in the redzone and the defense gave up 18 points in the 4th quarter, resulting in a bitter loss in Jacksonville. We discuss the miscues and the where the Ravens need to grow to be a serious threat in the playoffs.
After several statement wins in a row, the Ravens have a heavily anticipated home game against one of the AFC’s top teams, the Houston Texans. We’ll be at the game, so reach out if you’d like to say hello!
You can now follow the guys on Twitter @1WinningPod
We contemplated even discussing this game given the tragic Damar Hamlin events but decided to do a show. Our prayers and thoughts are with him and his family at this time.
It certainly wasn’t pretty, but at least Justin Tucker had the opportunity to crush the NFL record for longest field goal conversion. In a game that was supposed to be an easy W, we discuss why the game was so close and how the Ravens can move forward.
The Packers are coming into M&T Bank for what was thought to be a game against two juggernauts. However both sides have suffered injuries throughout the year to make this game less of a Super Bowl preview than many originally thought. Caleb joins us to tell us where his Packers stand.
The Ravens have a short week, playing the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football at The Bank. Chris and Alec will be at the game which we hope won’t be a trap game. Listen in for our new Bold Prediction format, let us know what you think!
Follow us on Twitter @1WinningPod
For this week’s episode we looked ahead at the next decade to predict the Ravens most likely to spend a majority of the decade with the team. Using the past two decades of the Ravens as a lens, we discuss the tradeoffs and hard decisions the Ravens will have to make.
Ravens who played the most seasons 2000-2009
- Ray Lewis – 10 seasons (2000-09)
- Chris McAllister – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Matt Stover – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Todd Heap – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Kelly Gregg – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Jonathan Ogden – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Ed Reed – 8 seasons (2002-09)
- Mike Flynn – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Edwin Mulitalo – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Adalius Thomas – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Bart Scott – 7 seasons (2002-08)
- Terrell Suggs – 7 seasons (2003-09)
- Jarret Johnson – 7 seasons (2003-09)
Ravens who played the most seasons 2010-2019
- Morgan Cox – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Sam Koch – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Marshall Yanda – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Joe Flacco – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Terrell Suggs – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Jimmy Smith – 9 seasons (2011-19)
- Justin Tucker – 8 seasons (2012-19)
- Lardarius Webb – 8 seasons (2010-17)
- Brandon Williams – 7 seasons (2013-19)
- Dennis Pitta – 7 seasons (2010-2016)