The Broncos are undefeated as we head into Mile High to hopefully continue our winning streak. While we hope the game isn’t as dramatic as the last two, we do think it will be a hard fault battle against a good defense and steady offense.
The Ravens were able to do exactly what we hoped for and deliver a dominating game against the Jaguars on both sides of the ball. We talked about the playoff situation going forward and what pieces of this game we can apply to future matchups.
On this episode we discuss how the Ravens built a culture of defensive excellence over their entire existence. Do you think the Ravens are on track to maintain their defensive pedigree? Will they be able to establish a culture of offensive excellence with Lamar Jackson?
The Ravens won their 21st consecutive preseason game at home against the Titans to open up the 2022 preseason. The game provided us a first look at the roster and the positional battles taking place in camp. We discuss the players who impressed us the most and made the most movement in our ranks.
This was a gut punch of a loss that every Patriots fan we talked to didn’t see coming. Injuries and sloppy play are the highlights of this game. Is it time to readjust our expectations for this team?
For this week’s episode we looked ahead at the next decade to predict the Ravens most likely to spend a majority of the decade with the team. Using the past two decades of the Ravens as a lens, we discuss the tradeoffs and hard decisions the Ravens will have to make.
Ravens who played the most seasons 2000-2009
- Ray Lewis – 10 seasons (2000-09)
- Chris McAllister – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Matt Stover – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Todd Heap – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Kelly Gregg – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Jonathan Ogden – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Ed Reed – 8 seasons (2002-09)
- Mike Flynn – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Edwin Mulitalo – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Adalius Thomas – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Bart Scott – 7 seasons (2002-08)
- Terrell Suggs – 7 seasons (2003-09)
- Jarret Johnson – 7 seasons (2003-09)
Ravens who played the most seasons 2010-2019
- Morgan Cox – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Sam Koch – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Marshall Yanda – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Joe Flacco – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Terrell Suggs – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Jimmy Smith – 9 seasons (2011-19)
- Justin Tucker – 8 seasons (2012-19)
- Lardarius Webb – 8 seasons (2010-17)
- Brandon Williams – 7 seasons (2013-19)
- Dennis Pitta – 7 seasons (2010-2016)
Well the Ravens delivered a dominating win at Cincinnati this year in Finley’s first NFL start. We discuss how the game played out and how Lamar is definitely demonstrating why he is worthy of MVP considerations in his sophomore season.
Make sure to look at your podcast player for some fun artwork during the episode, particularly at the 37 minute point when we discuss Peter and Alec’s experience at the 2007 home Cincinnati game.
Follow us on Twitter @1WinningPod