This was a gut punch of a loss that every Patriots fan we talked to didn’t see coming. Injuries and sloppy play are the highlights of this game. Is it time to readjust our expectations for this team?
We had a lot of fun impersonating the Ravens War Room with Cole Jackson joining us from Two Guys Watching Football. Alec was EDC, Cole Harbs, Chris Mike Macdonald, and Peter as Greg Roman. How did we do?
This is our first time having to record an episode after a Ravens loss, what a fortunate thing to say 13 episodes in! Unfortunately our team did lose to the Kansas City Chiefs, but we learned a lot from the game and had many points to discuss.
You can now follow the guys on Twitter @1WinningPod
For this week’s episode we looked ahead at the next decade to predict the Ravens most likely to spend a majority of the decade with the team. Using the past two decades of the Ravens as a lens, we discuss the tradeoffs and hard decisions the Ravens will have to make.
Ravens who played the most seasons 2000-2009
- Ray Lewis – 10 seasons (2000-09)
- Chris McAllister – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Matt Stover – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Todd Heap – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Kelly Gregg – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Jonathan Ogden – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Ed Reed – 8 seasons (2002-09)
- Mike Flynn – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Edwin Mulitalo – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Adalius Thomas – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Bart Scott – 7 seasons (2002-08)
- Terrell Suggs – 7 seasons (2003-09)
- Jarret Johnson – 7 seasons (2003-09)
Ravens who played the most seasons 2010-2019
- Morgan Cox – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Sam Koch – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Marshall Yanda – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Joe Flacco – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Terrell Suggs – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Jimmy Smith – 9 seasons (2011-19)
- Justin Tucker – 8 seasons (2012-19)
- Lardarius Webb – 8 seasons (2010-17)
- Brandon Williams – 7 seasons (2013-19)
- Dennis Pitta – 7 seasons (2010-2016)
The Ravens are traveling to play in New Jersey for the second time this year to play the Giants. We break down both sides of the ball and how we think Wink will try and dial up his defense against a team he knows so well.
In this episode we breakdown who is currently available in free agency and discuss where we’d like to see the Ravens bolster their Super Bowl ready team. Which players would you like us to sign and for how long? Let us know on Twitter or email us!